Summer gives us all the tropical feels and so do Mai Tai’s so we wanted to create a cocktail mixer that combined tropical fruit flavors with rum. We blended the flavors of pineapple, orange, raspberry, lemon, and filtered water to create the Summer Squeeze and what do you know, it’s a perfect mixer for a Mai Tai. Bonus, it has way less calories and sugar than the usual mai tai. Our mixers are 80 calories or less per serving. We don’t know about you, but these are definitely going to be on repeat this summer!
Ingredients (for 1 serving):
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 ¼ oz. of white rum
- ¾ oz. of dark rum
- 1 oz. NOTR Summer Squeeze
- ½ oz. orange liquor
- Shake all of the ingredients (except the dark rum) in a mixer with ice
- Strain the mixture into a glass
- Float the dark rum on the top of that mixture
- Garnish with a pineapple spear or lime wedge
Don’t forget to share how you enjoy your Nekter on The Rocks using #NOTRsummer for a chance to win our weekly giveaway!