Summer is around the corner and although we’re always on a kick to stay fit we’re getting into super high gear. To make sure our arms are toned & tight for those tank tops and bikinis we’re sharing our go-to arm exercises. Complete circuits 1-3 then repeat, for a total of 6 circuits. You’ll see the best results if you do this 3 times per week.
- Dumbbell squat press 15 reps (6-13 pound dumbbells)
- Commandos 36 reps (18 per side)
- Lay down push up + tuck jump 15 reps
- Decline push ups 20 reps
- Spider push ups 24 reps (12 per side)
- Tricep Dips (feet raised) on two benches 20 reps
- Bosu Burpees 15 reps
- In & Out Push Ups 20 reps
- Kettlebell Swing 20 reps
- Jump rope Aerocross – skip for 60 seconds
- Wrist Rotation with 2-3 pound dumbbells 40 reps
- Weighted Punches with 2-3 pound dumbbells 40 reps
It’s important to drink plenty of water throughout your workout and throughout the day. If you need to take a break. Continue to eat healthy and lean.
*Photo from FitBit.com