Summer is a hop, skip and a jump away and we couldn’t be more excited! To kickstart our favorite season, we’re bringing back our annual Nekter on The Rocks Premium Handcrafted Cocktail Mixers (insert all the happy emojis). We were inspired by the tropics and added a new mixer this season that we know you’ll go crazy for; The Summer Squeeze. It’s a tropical blend of pineapple, orange, raspberry, lemon, and filtered water. We paired it with rum to make a…. you guessed it, “Tropical Mojito.”
While most cocktail mixers are highly processed and sugar-packed, Nekter on The Rocks Cocktail Mixers are guilt-free, low-calorie, and made from only fresh and natural ingredients! You can’t beat that.
Delight your taste buds with this simple, refreshing and so delicious Tropical Mojito recipe.
- NOTR Summer Squeeze Cocktail Mixer
- Citrus Flavored Rum (Bacardi Limon will do)
- Fresh Mint
- Club Soda
- Fill 1 glass with ice
- Fill your jigger with rum and add to glass
- Add ¼ cup of club soda to the glass
- Fill the rest of the glass with Nekter’s Summer Squeeze Cocktail Mixer
- Squeeze ½ lime juice
- Sounds silly but smack a sprig of mint leaves across your hand (never muddle your leaves). Smacking the mint releases that lovely mint aroma.
- Add that sprig of mint to your cocktail and you’ve got the perfect summer Tropical Mojito
- Repeat all summer long!